Re: Documenting packaging workflows (was: finally end single-person maintainership)

Salvo Tomaselli <tiposchi@tiscali.it> writes:

> I'm also annoyed at the default ci configuration for salsa, because importing a
> project makes a CI start to run, then fail. Then I have to one by one point
> the CI file to something else, but the project will forever be "CI failing" and
> will be reported forever as such in my status page.

If you go to the individual pipeline that you never wanted to run (e.g.
click on the red 'X' in the overview, or the pipelines view), then
you'll see a 'Delete' button in the top-right corner.

If you delete all the pipelines in a repo, it reverts to thinking CI is
not setup, and you'll no longer be told that the repo is 'CI failing'.

BTW I just confirmed that by setting up a new repo for the purpose, and
was surprised to find that I also needed to configure CI in order to get
it to fail, so I think you may be right that it was once doing the
annoying thing you describe, but it didn't do it to me just now.

HTH

Cheers, Phil.
--
Philip Hands -- https://hands.com/~phil