Requesting for setting up loong64 buildds (Server machines) for Official port

Hi,

I am continuously porting loong64 to the Debian community.
It's my pleasure to communicate and solve problems with DSA team.

When I requested that the loong64 port could be included amongst the Official ports,  I got from debian IRC that maybe I need to set up servers machines(buildds) for Official. I learned that the Debian System Administration (DSA) team is responsible for Debian's infrastructure. I would like to send Server machines to Debian Official. Could you tell me how to do?

- About Server machines
The LoongArch machines are used in Personal Computer, Servers and so on.
We can provide stable Server machines, please see https://www.loongson.cn/application/list?id=3.

- About loong64 buildds in Unofficial port
We have deployed 6 machines and currently have 6 loong64 buildds.
Please see https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=loong64&suite=sid.

- About Debian debci
I am preparing debci machines for debci team.
Please see https://lists.debian.org/debian-ci/2024/05/msg00012.html.

- About ArchiveQualification page
I have created a ArchiveQualification page for loong64. I will update continuously.
Please see https://wiki.debian.org/ArchiveQualification/loong64.

- About architecture requalification status for trixie
I have adding the loong64 port to arch_qualify page.
Please see https://release.debian.org/testing/arch_qualify.html.

For loong64, the status of porterbox, buildd-dsa and autopkgtest in the arch_qualify page is "NO". About porterbox and buildd-dsa, I hope that I could get guidance or suggestions from Debian DSA team. I am doing this in good faith. Any resources and machines, I am willing to do.

If you have any questions about the loong64 port you can contact me at any time? If I've handled any of the processes wrong, please don't feel troubled and please correct me.

Thanks,
Dandan Zhang