Re: About i386 support

I have an N270 system I can use to contribute, if someone is willing to explain what I need to do to make it useful.

Sent from my mobile device.

From: Victor Gamper <victor@wenzeslaus.de>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:03
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: About i386 support

I believe I could swap out the processor on my T60,
however, I'd both need to have that processor and
make sure that it is actually possible. It still would
not really make sense on a platform that only supports
3G of physical RAM.

Anyways, if the only reason why i386 cd images are not
supported anymore is the lack of contributors,
I'd be willing to contribute in that area, if it's possible.

regards,
Maite Gamper (zeldakatze)