Re: Control header sent with done email didn't do what I expected, should it have?

The documentation you inked to does not specify a tag that can be used specifically to mark something as not actually a bug.

That documentation does say the following about the "wontfix" tag (emphasis added by me):

wontfix
This bug won't be fixed. Possibly because this is a choice between two arbitrary ways of doing things and the maintainer and submitter prefer different ways of doing things, possibly because changing the behaviour will cause other, worse, problems for others, or possibly for other reasons.

"I don't consider this a bug" seems, to me, to fit under "other reasons."

Is there some harm that is done by marking a bug that falls into this category with "wontfix"?

  jik