Re: Control header sent with done email didn't do what I expected, should it have?

Closed bugs are available for direct search for 30 days after they're closed.

After that you can still search them by selecting either "Archived" or "Archived and Unarchived" under "Misc Options" on the search page.

All that aside, in this particular case I closed the bug because it wasn't actually a bug, but rather a PEBKAC issue (user complaining that a program wasn't respecting his locale when he had LC_ALL set to "C" so he was essentially telling the program to ignore his locale).

  jik