Re: Need a buildd build after trip through NEW -- best practice?

On Thu, 2022-08-25 at 11:04 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:

> In testing and on release architectures, I'm only aware [1] of one that
> can't build arch:all+arch:any binaries on amd64 (cmucl), but even that
> one builds its arch:all binaries on amd64. I'm wondering if there are
> packages where this is a known issue (and with the missing header, is
> there a way the outside world can track this)?

I guess finding out the list of such packages would require someone to
do a rebuild run of the arch:all packages on arm64 or similar.

> I recall some ports have a not-for-us list, is that exposed for amd64?

The Auto-Not-For-Us state for amd64 is filled with packages that do not
have amd64 in their host architecture list. I think it contains things
for other ports and things that aren't 64-bit yet.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=amd64&suite=sid

There is also the Not-For-Us state, I think that is set manually by
porters or buildd admins, but this seems rarely done, one example:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=mipsel&suite=sid

--
bye,
pabs