Re: merged-/usr transition: debconf or not?

Hi

On 18-11-2021 22:44, Marco d'Itri wrote:
On Nov 18, Zack Weinberg <zack@owlfolio.org> wrote:

Are you seriously claiming that that phenomenon is not a severity:critical bug?
I am seriously claming that whatever you are referring to, if true, is
such a contrived example that does not actually happen in real life
(or at least, it does not happen frequently enough).

I'm thinking of bug #972936 and bug #953562. Did I remember those wrongly as being an example of this?

Paul