Re: merged /usr vs. symlink farms

Today's update, Debian test can't read my windows partition. I fix it inside the bios configuration.

El mié, 25 de ago. de 2021 a la(s) 15:27, Aurelien Jarno (aurelien@aurel32.net) escribió:
On 2021-08-20 23:15, Simon Richter wrote:
> I think that one of the release goals should be that any freshly installed
> or upgraded system should have a dpkg database that is consistent with
> reality, and I'd prioritize that higher than actually finishing the
> transition, because as long as we can have files vanish from under us, we
> can't expect that the transition will be reliable for bullseye->bookworm
> updates.
>
> Basically, we've been lucky so far.

I am not sure we have been so lucky. Problems have been found during the
release cycles, some of them got fixed (#953562), some other are still
there (#926699).

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 4096R/1DDD8C9B
aurelien@aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net

--
Grupo Santos Frias S.R.L
Danilo Alejandro Santos Frias