Re: automatic NEW processing [was Re: Need help with Multi-Arch in systemd]

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:48:24 +0200
Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> wrote:

> On 14.07.21 13:47, Michael Biebl wrote:
> > Am 14.07.21 um 12:59 schrieb Simon McVittie:
> I do recall that the FTP masters would've been generally open to have
> such an auto-approver (but maybe I'm wrong), but that no-one stepped up
> yet to code it up?

A few of us came up with some proof of concept designs/models, but we
ultimately dropped the effort when it became clear the team wasn't interested
in such tools. We considered continuing with a tool that would work for
individual users reviewing their own work, but there just wasn't enough
interest for that either.

I'd be happy to help resurrect (the personal-use version of) the project/effort
if there's any chance I won't be working on it by myself...