Re: Thanks and Decision making working group

Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> writes:

> I have to say I'm a bit disappointed to read some wants to change the
> voting system because of what happened during this GR. Yes, the voting
> system should be improved if it is possible to do so. But this GR
> shouldn't be the main reason/motivation.

There are a few different threads of this, so you may not be talking about
my concerns at all, but I want to clarify that, first, I don't want to
change the voting system (beyond supporting secret ballot but I'm happy
for that to be a separate discussion), I want to change the *GR discussion
system*.  And second, I want to change the GR discussion system because of
the mess during systemd discussion, not because of this vote, although
this vote did re-raise the same issues.