Re: Thanks and Decision making working group (was Re: General Resolution: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board result)

On 2021-04-20 12:44, Adrian Bunk wrote:
A single person being able to block consensus of basically everyone else
feels like opening up the process to unconstructive behavior.

A single person whom we trust to upload anything to our archive.[1]

If the person thinks there is something left that should be discussed
then there is no consensus, and if a DD is just trying to sabotage
random things in Debian then GR discussion periods are not my biggest
worry.

I mean that we have unilateral access possibilities to the archive is kinda bad as well. But there's much less cost to distracting a vote process and be obstructionist than it is to upload a compromised package. :)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern