Re: Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

> It's supposed to represent everyone who fights for a future where software is open

Is it possible?  To reopresent everyone.

Shouldn't he instead represent that he's expected to represent?

>From the fsf.org:
---->8----
Our Core Work

The FSF maintains historic articles covering free software philosophy and
maintains the Free Software Definition - to show clearly what must be
true about a particular software program for it to be considered free software.

The FSF publishes the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL)
---------->8------
and so on.

Here is nothing about rms (or any FSF leader/board stuff/member) must
represent _you_.  Or me, in turn.

> I mean not even the fr*cking FSFE knew about that

Why it should?  Different organization.

> And there was no apology from RMS

There was no apology from RMS "critics", which e.g. improperly quote RMS
in the case of Minsky "defence" (the blame was itself is a lie).

> We as a project that believes that diversity and democracy

You place your political opinion for members of the project, which even
can't vote.  Is this a democracy?

> Obviously, everyone is free to disagree and can sign the support letter.
> There is no problem

See above.  That's not a problem for you, yes.