Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@debian.org> writes:

> Nobody is perfect. Everybody said a foolish thing at least once in a
> lifetime. If we cancel those who love what they do, those who are good
> with what they do, those who are passionate and caring for what they do
> for something they have said somewhere else then eventually there will
> be nobody left.

In order to calibrate what is considered merely "a foolish thing said"
from your perspective, I feel a need to ask: what is, from your
perspective, the least of the sufficiently bad things that a person can
do in order for Debian to officially call out said person's behavior?
What is (roughly) the smallest offense that *you* would consider too bad
for Debian to accept?

 Best,
 Gard