Re: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board

...e.g., http://dictionary.com/browse/fascism

> > Both of my grandfathers actually fought Nazi and Japanese
> > invaders.  Looks like none of yours ever confronted them --
> > they would have raised you a human, not a fascist.
>
> > But you will learn the hard way.
>
> > Good luck.
>
> Not very good at fucking off, are you?

Yep.

Jonathan, I hereby demand that the Debian Project gets rid
of this manipulative, insultive, divisive and libelous member.
He (them? it?) can't even stand by the rules (pro|im)posed.

I'm considering providing financial support to Chris Punches
and asking him to not omit suing Steve Langasek by chance:
http://web.archive.org/web/20210326090023/https://github.com/rms-open-letter/rms-open-letter.github.io/issues/2250
(of course the issue was deleted, mindless as it could be).

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info