Re: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 09:18:19AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 10:52:52AM +0300, Michael Shigorin wrote:
> > > He has shown himself to be misogynist, ableist, and
> > > transphobic, among other serious accusations of impropriety.
> > > These sorts of beliefs have no place in the free software,
> > > digital rights, and tech communities.
> >
> > You absolutely have NO right to speak for all of the community,
> > I think any single one of these.
>
> > And I tell you that you're humanophobic by claiming someone
> > is "transphobic".
>
> Fuck off, nobody asked you for your shitty fascist opinion.

So you deliberately chose to offend me with libel, is that
"inclusive" enough?  Do not come to my doorstep for bread.

2 debian-devel: get rid of this... organism, you'll be healthier.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info