Re: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board

On 2021/03/26 21:22, Michael Shigorin wrote:
> Jonathan, I hereby demand that the Debian Project gets rid
> of this manipulative, insultive, divisive and libelous member.
> He (them? it?) can't even stand by the rules (pro|im)posed.

I'm asking both of you, and everyone else for that matter, to keep this
off of debian-devel. We're freezing for release, this is debian-devel,
not twitter, if you have disagreements to figure out, please do it
elsewhere.

No one is interested in playing police right now or baby-sitting this
list, so whenever you reply to a message to this list, reply in a way
that you would to your co-workers or family members, or don't reply at
all. If you can't do that, then simply don't post at all.

-Jonathan