Re: testing/bullseye: Still installing vino when we really should be installing gnome-remote-desktop

On Sun, 2021-01-17 at 12:53 +0000, Simon McVittie wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 at 11:49:00 +0000, Philip Wyett wrote:
> > I am no Pipewire expert like you
>
> Please don't mistake me for a Pipewire expert! I'm only doing drive-
> by
> uploads because we need it for GNOME. I do not have the bandwidth to
> be
> responsible for Pipewire and you'll notice I have deliberately not
> added
> myself to its Uploaders.
>
> Sorry,
>     smcv

Sorry, should have expanded that sentence. I am no Pipewire expert like
you declare yourself not to be one. :-)

Regards

Phil

--
*** Playing the game for the games own sake. ***

WWW: https://kathenas.org

Twitter: @kathenasorg

IRC: kathenas

GPG: 724AA9B52F024C8B