testing/bullseye: Still installing vino when we really should be installing gnome-remote-desktop

Hi,

Installing Debian testing and now also using bullseye-DI-alpha3, the
default desktop install/gnome is still installing vino and not
installing gnome-remote-desktop by default.

As we know, vino does not work with wayland and is not being actively
developed and focus has shifted to the wayland ready gnome-remote-
desktop.

Could we pre bullseye general availability (GA), rectify this issue and
have gnome-remote-desktop as the default installed?

Regards

Phil

--
*** Playing the game for the games own sake. ***

WWW: https://kathenas.org

Twitter: @kathenasorg

IRC: kathenas

GPG: 724AA9B52F024C8B