Re: Announcing Debian Social

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 22:21:01 +0100, Enrico Zini <enrico@debian.org>
wrote:
>For the records, I consider sso.debian.org as it is now, past its "best
>before" date, and starting to smell quite bad.

While we're at thiss, what is the tracker.d.o authenticating against?
Since Firefox has removed the point-and-drool interface to client
certificates, one needs to manually meddle around with OpenSSL to be
able to log in.

Is this going to stay this way?

Greetings
Marc, who thankfully has still one single machine where the client
cert has not expired yet

Mannheim, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     |