Re: GSoC projects about SUSI.AI

Hi Mo,

> "Packages involved" means the packages that you intend to upload to our
> archive. The freeness of plain text files (e.g. code) is easy to judge.
> When you have doubt whether to upload a binary blob (pretrained model)
> to main or contrib, feel free to ask me publically.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.

> For example, these looks like typical questionable models:
> https://github.com/Kitt-AI/snowboy/tree/master/resources/models

Not only that ;-) There is a binary blog, too, so this is anyway a no-go
for Debian.

> > What are the definitions of DFSG-compliant for models? I guess that is
> > written in [1]
>
> I interpret DFSG-compliant model as the "Free Model" defined in [1].
> I need to update the document when I got enough free time to do so.

Yes, but also in the first post of you there was no actual link [1],
so that is why I asked what the actual location of [1] is!

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev