GSoC projects about SUSI.AI

Hi Norbert,

As you know, I cannot help to care about every topic about Debian + AI.
By chance I saw some interesting pending GSoC projects:

  https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2020/Projects
  Packaging SUSI.AI and dependencies for Debian
  Develop Debian AI Voice Assistant Blend

For good wish, could you please make a list of packages involved in
these projects, so I can inspect them and make sure that the
ML-Policy[1] (mostly about software freedom) won't get in your way?

In particular, I'll confirm the following questions:
  1. does it use any kind of pre-trained machine learning model?
  2. is the pre-trained model free and DFSG-compliant?

Thanks in advance.

[1] ML-Policy is out of date ... well I was too busy ...