Re: Salsa CI news

El 5/2/20 a las 21:25, Dmitry Smirnov escribió:
> On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 1:19:35 AM AEDT Inaki Malerba wrote:
>> [0] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/blob/master/README.md
>
> Thank you for providing this useful service.
>
> My big concern though is that primary gitlab-runner 12.7.0 (HEAD)
> on salsa-runner.debian.net f0fdd533 is not DFSG compliant.
>
> Frankly I don't understand why such issue is tolerated on official
> infrastructure.
>
> Please use properly packaged gitlab-(ci-multi-)runner package.

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for sharing your concern. We, the Salsa CI Team, have no control
over Salsa or the shared runners.

I'm sure there might be reasons why the setup is done in this way, but
we're not able to explain those.

I'd cc'ed the Salsa Admins which might miss the email otherwise.

Abrazos.

--
- ina