RE:Preferred git branch structure when upstream moves from tarballs to git

Hello,

On Tue 07 May 2019 at 06:34PM +00, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:

> I am also the upstream of a bunch of project.
> what is the right way to use dgit  when upstream contain the debian directory.
>
> source format etc...

I do not believe that there is anything special needed for this case.
If there is, it would be a bug in one of the workflow manpages.

You would pick your preferred dgit-maint-*(7) workflow and follow it.

--
Sean Whitton