Re: Mozilla Firefox DoH to CloudFlare by default (for US users)?

> On 9 Sep 2019, at 15:31, Bjørn Mork <bjorn@mork.no> wrote:
>
> I for one, do trust my ISPs a lot more than I trust Cloudflare or
> Google, simply based on the jurisdiction.

While I still strongly agree with you on this one (even though I think all
major ISPs here are scumbags, especially the incumbent), I still strongly
think we should not have this debate here, and we should turn this around
the usual Debian policy - to not send data to 3rd party without explicit user
content and defaulting to not doing so.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý