Re: Please stop hating on sysvinit (was Re: do packages depend on lexical order or {daily,weekly,monthly} cron jobs?)

On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 14:44:01 +0100, Ian Jackson
<ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
>Marc Haber writes ("Re: do packages depend on lexical order or {daily,weekly,monthly} cron jobs?"):
>> We have already thrown sysvinit away.
>
>No, we have not.

We have given up on so many ideas that sysvinit has come with that it
doesn't make sense to stick to Tradition on this count.

Greetings
Marc, who is trying to have neutral view on systemd and has managed to
be seen as a fanboi by systemd haters and as a hater by the systemd
community, and now fully expects the CoC to be used to be silenced
Mannheim, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     |