Re: Sorce only uploads with sbuild

* Russ Allbery: " Re: Sorce only uploads with sbuild" (Tue, 23 Jul 2019
  09:54:01 -0700):

> Mathias Behrle <mbehrle@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I tried that building as usual with sbuild with additional option
> > --source-only-changes and uploaded, but now get REJECTS with e.g.
>
> > tryton-server_5.0.6-2.dsc: Refers to non-existing file
> > 'tryton-server_5.0.6.orig.tar.gz'
> > Perhaps you need to include the file in your upload?
>
> I know people are probably getting kind of tired of the mentions of dgit,

I must confess: really yes. Nevertheless thank you for your input.

> but I personally switched over to running:

I have to build binaries for different backports as well ready for local testing
and for the upload to a different mirror than debian.org. So dgit is not an
option for me.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6