Sorce only uploads with sbuild (was: Bits from the Release Team)

Hi all,

in Bits from the Release Team I am told

> No binary maintainer uploads for bullseye
>
> The release of buster also means the bullseye release cycle is about to begin.
> From now on, we will no longer allow binaries uploaded by maintainers to
> migrate to testing. This means that you will need to do source-only uploads if
> you want them to reach bullseye.

I tried that building as usual with sbuild with additional option
--source-only-changes and uploaded, but now get REJECTS with e.g.

tryton-server_5.0.6-2.dsc: Refers to non-existing file
'tryton-server_5.0.6.orig.tar.gz'
Perhaps you need to include the file in your upload?

That's basically true, because this is a build on a version, that due to the
freeze wasn't uploaded yet to unstable. The version 5.0.6 got amendments, thus
propagating to version 5.0.6-2.

So I tried with
$ sbuild -A -s -d unstable --force-orig-source --source-only-changes

with the result, that the orig.tar.gz is included in the *amd64.changes file,
but it is still missing from the *source.changes file.

What am I missing? Did I hit a bug in sbuild?

Cheers,
Mathias

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/SourceOnlyUpload

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6