RE:Sorce only uploads with sbuild

> $ origtargz   # since I use pristine-tar

what is the difference with

git deborig

> $ dgit --gbp build
> $ dgit --gbp push-source

or dgit --gbp sbuild

to build via sbuild in a clean chroot,
everythongs setup via propellor indeed thanks to sean and joeyh :))

> Getting started with dgit felt a bit intimidating, but it basically just
> worked once I got sbuild set up (and you've already crossed that hurdle),
> and the payoff in reduced mental load was totally worth it.

+1, my mental load was reduced a lot with dgit
In combination with salsa-ci, the packaging is a lot easier now.
I can not wait for this tag2upload thinks :))

then we just missed a nice tool in order to make mass modifications (lintian-brush ?, other project ?)

Cheers

Frederic