Re: Improving Reimburse workflow? (Re: Suspending Offer to Reimburse Expenses for Attending Future Bug Squashing Parties)

    Andreas> Hmmmm, what about switching back to eighties style and sit
    Andreas> together over a beer.  Holger and Sam are kindly invited to
    Andreas> some beer by me at DebConf.  (Please be so kind to remind
    Andreas> me about this in case I might forget.)

I'm laughing so hard.  I absolutely am happy to sit down with Holger; I
really enjoy hanging out with him.  And I'd be delighted to hang out
with you as well!

But as it happens, I don't prefer the taste of beer or vodka although
almost all other alcohols work well.

But I'm laughing because in this instance it's easy for me to see that
you're offering help in a way that I was not able to hear in Holger's
first message.  But there's not really any difference except in me and
my state.  Seeing the juxtaposition kind of deflates a lot of my
frustration.  I really do prefer to be approached with questions rather
than assumptions, and yet there are and always will be assumptions
somewhere.

--Sam