Re: Question about Debian build infrastructure

Am Mittwoch, den 12.06.2019, 14:02 +0800 schrieb Paul Wise:
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 1:21 AM Benjamin Drung wrote:
>
> > * I had to patch reprepro to support multiple versions:
> > https://github.com/profitbricks/reprepro
>
> I think it would be very helpful to a lot of derivative distros and
> small or private apt repositories if this patch could be merged
> upstream and made available to Debian users. Has Profitbricks
> considered working on that?

Considered and done from the start (Debian bug #570623). The initial
patch was ugly, but nowadays it is a set of around 70 individual
patches that are small enough for a review.

--
Benjamin Drung
System Developer

1&1 IONOS Cloud GmbH | Greifswalder Str. 207 | 10405 Berlin | Germany
E-mail: benjamin.drung@cloud.ionos.com | Web: www.ionos.de

Head Office: Berlin, Germany
District Court Berlin Charlottenburg, Registration number: HRB 125506 B
Executive Management: Christoph Steffens, Matthias Steinberg, Achim
Weiss

Member of United Internet