Re: Should the weboob package stay in Debian?

On Jul 26 2018, Adam Borowski <kilobyte@angband.pl> wrote:
>> Promoting objectification of half of the world's population doesn't
>> count as constructive social interaction in my understanding.
>
> That "objectification" is an invention of your particular religion[1].

I honestly don't see any connection to religion here. Even if we assume
that Christianity has a problem with sex (I believe this is what you
have in mind), this has no relevance to the fact that being objectified
does not create a welcoming environment for the affected people.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F