Re: usrmerge -- plan B?

On Mo, Nov 26, 2018 at 11:05:02 +0100, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
I personally don't care about usrmerge, but if it is useful to a
relevant minority, we should not reject it.

Who says we should reject the usrmerge package? The minority who wishes for it can install it for years.

But I don’t want to get the /usr-merge forced upon my systems because this minority is obviously too stupid to install the package and migrate their systems on their own.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/keys.html |