Re: salsa.debian.org: merge requests and such

On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 04:57:51PM +0000, Matthew Vernon wrote:
That's what Vcs-Git et al are for, isn't it?

I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying.

Right now, the only way that someone can indicate that a package is
collaboratively maintained via the control file is to have their Vcs-Git
pointing at salsa.../debian/*. (contrast this to the alioth arrangement,
where the Maintainer: field was also set to indicate this)

Therefore, the salsa "Debian" project is carrying a lot more meaning
than any other salsa project, or other potential VCS URI.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland