Re: salsa.debian.org: merge requests and such

On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 03:42:01PM +0000, Matthew Vernon wrote:
Hm, I had not quite appreciated that was the expected behaviour. Ah
well, I can move it :)

Please re-consider whether this trade-off (other people pushing to
master) is a small price to pay for the advantages to you and/or the
project of your package sources in the Debian project (more eyes, bus
factor…)

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland