Re: salsa.debian.org: merge requests and such

On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 08:06:38PM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
Could we document this a little bit better in the wiki? This is
completely different than on alioth, where collab-maint was suggested
for basically everything that did not need a mailinglist.
<https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/PackagingProject>.

The rules were basically the same for collab-maint as they are for
Salsa's Debian group, it even says so on that very page you linked:
"Thanks to ACL, all Debian developers have write access on those
repositories."

Instead of retreating in horror, please consider that the sky did not
fall and perhaps there are many advantages to this arrangement.

But of course, the wiki docs can be improved, including by you :-)

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland