Re: salsa.debian.org: merge requests and such

Hi,

> The consensus seems to be that people should enable email notifications in salsa and open a bug when filing a merge request.

That's indeed the best way to make the bridge between the BTS and the
merge requests on Salsa.

Note that you can enable the notification programmatically globally,
at the team level or at the repo level using the API [1].
If you do end up writing a script for that, you could probably add it
with the other nice salsa-related tools in the salsa-scripts repo [2].

Lately I've been wondering if it wouldn't be nice to see the open
MR/issues on the DMD [3] or on tracker.d.o (haven't looked further but
it might also be interesting to see it there).

[1] https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/api/notification_settings.html
[2]  https://salsa.debian.org/mehdi/salsa-scripts
[3] https://udd.debian.org/dmd/

Joseph