Re: Bumping epoch and reusing package name "elisa"

Am 24.09.18 um 19:19 schrieb Christoph Biedl:

> For me this concern is about asking upstream for a change that is caused
> by something more or less Debian-internal - although other distributions
> might have that issue as well. So it should rather be handled inside
> Debian.

So if other distros are potentially affected as well, it follows that
this should be handled in Debian. I can't follow that logic.

Keep in mind, that maybe upstream isn't even aware that there previously
was a software of the same name and that such a name conflict exists.

universe are pointed away from Earth?