Bumping epoch and reusing package name "elisa"

Dear fellow developers,

I’m working on packaging Elisa, a modern and simple music player based
on the KDE Frameworks stack. [0][1]

I initially named the package elisa, but such a package already existed in the
archive in the past.
Former Elisa [2] was a media center and must have been in the archive as
"elisa" before wheezy. It was then renamed to Moovida upstream and packaged
as "moovida" for wheezy with "elisa" staying as a transitional dummy package.
The moovida and elisa packages were last uploaded in July 2010 and then removed
from the archive after wheezy.

FTP masters rejected the upload of the new elisa 0.2.1-1 as the package has a
lower version than the former Elisa project and they proposed bumping the epoch
and reusing the name. It seems reasonable to me as it leaves us with 2
elisa-less Debian releases.

Alternatives I can see would be to use different names like elisa-player or
elisa-music-player but I find it cumbersome and it’s not my preferred option.

Since policy §5.6.12 now recommends getting consensus on -devel before bumping
epochs, I’m doing that here.

[0] https://community.kde.org/Elisa
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/elisa
[2] https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/elisa