Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

Le 26/12/2017 à 21:34, Ole Streicher a écrit :

I agree with your reasoning. I just wanted to highlight that the situation
is in fact worse with the "Team foo <bar@packages.debian.org>" schema: Our
tools do not seem ready for that yet.

I fully agree here. It makes pages like

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=debian-astro-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org

quite nonfunctional. And they are even not simple to restore with the
name, since there is no really canonical name for the teams: The Debian
Astro team is sometimes called (even by myself):

Could we and should we use the blend's meta-package address for that:

science-astronomy@packages.debian.org?

T.