Re: salsa.debian.org (git.debian.org replacement) going into beta

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 08:16:41AM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2017, Marco d'Itri wrote:
I am not looking forward to update all Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser headers
currently referencing anonscm.debian.org.
Unfortunately that is something that has to be done. At least unless someone
wants to write some kind of redirection map.

I'm not too concerned about the work, however, I thought the whole point
of "anonscm.debian.org" was exactly to be a portable name.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland