ISO download difficult (was: Debian Stretch new user report (vs Linux Mint))

Quoting Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:
It would have been best for him to download the ISO with non-free
firmware embedded, do you know how he made the decision to download
the ISO without non-free firmware?

Every time I need a Debian ISO, it takes me minutes to find it.
I didn't even know, that there were an ISO with non-free firmware.

There should be a beautiful ISO download page, e.g.
https://www.debian.org/download[s]/
with all architectures and supported releases, similar to
https://www.ubuntu.com/download
or
https://linuxmint.com/download.php

Who likes to the hero of the day? :~)