Re: [BUMP] r-cran-readstata13 had five weeks in NEW queue for two uploads

Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> Checking the file now and ... he _is_ in the debian/copyright

In that case, I'll just add "only human" and (possibly) "overworked"
along with my previous description of the ftpteam as "very busy".

> Again, if _we_ (as packagers) could see the output of your linters then you
> and would possiblt not need three emails back and forth.

There are no secret linters...

> it is missing a contact address. Or a hint of who to talk to.  I really do
> think you (or ftpmaster) need to add _something_ there.

Patches to the new.html page are, of course, very welcome from any
contributor. Please send them to <debiak-dak@lists.debian.org>.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.