Re: [BUMP] r-cran-readstata13 had five weeks in NEW queue for two uploads

[Drpopping -release from CC, they are busy enough]

Dirk,

> [Thomas Lumley] is not listed in DESCRIPTION

He has a copyright attribution in R/read.R IIRC but there may be other
instances and other copyright holders. You would make the reference(s)
in debian/copyright like any other package.

> > carefully about making emotional requests on -devel in future.
>
> I will try.  And where please should I send requests to ftpmaster ?

This sort of question is neither helpful nor productive I'm afraid. There
is no secret contact channel that you seem to be implying; there just
the simply the one that is read and processed by incredibly busy people.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb