Re: Debian built from non-Debian sources

On 07/18/2017 03:12 AM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I do not say you are doing it wrong.
>
> I say we(!) can do better.  I can do better if I can repreat your work
> using Debian components.  I can more confidently verify that I did not
> mess things up if I can mimic with a higher degree your work. [...]

So do I understand it right that you are actively going to test the CD
build process in a long enough time before the release and send patches
in time to make sure the changes will be part of the release?

If not - please stop trolling the people who are actually doing awesome
work to ensure we can ship a release.