Re: When do we update the homepage to a modern design? (was Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth)

Hello Paul,

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 01:25:06PM -0400, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> I, frankly, don't even pretend to care what our developer community
> thinks of the site -- the site isn't just for you.

I agree that it would be great to have data from usability testing of
our site.

I disagree with the extent to which you deprioritise what our developer
community thinks of the site.  It would be quite demotivating to a lot
of us if the site ran contrary to various of our community values.

--
Sean Whitton