Re: pro-tip: preinstall debhelper in your sbuild

Hi,

Quoting Timo Weingärtner (2017-03-24 16:56:51)
> These apt settings keep my systems clean and I guess they would also help
> build chroots:
>
> Apt::AutoRemove::RecommendsImportant "false";
> Apt::AutoRemove::SuggestsImportant "false";
> Apt::Install-Recommends "false";
> Apt::Install-Suggests "false";

sbuild already does all this:

http://sources.debian.net/src/sbuild/0.73.0-4/lib/Sbuild/ResolverBase.pm/#L118

(Apt::Install-Suggests "false" is the default already)

Adam, I don't know if you are suggesting a change in sbuild but if that's your
intention, then just open a wishlist bug against src:sbuild and lets discuss
your proposal there. :)

Thanks!

cheers, josch