pro-tip: preinstall debhelper in your sbuild

Hi!
Thought I'd share a trick I'm using: as debhelper's dependencies chain became
really fat, you can gain a drastic speed-up (especially for small packages)
by preinstalling debhelper into your base sbuild/pbuilder/etc image.

With debian/compat now mandatory, there's no benefit in testing this
build-dependency manually: lintian will do that for you, with no false
negatives (false positives for package-uses-debhelper-but-lacks-build-depends
are harmless: all 3 depend transitively via dh-autoreconf).

Thus, let's leave installing it over and over to those who build on tmpfs;
those of us on eMMC or nbd -- or even a regular SSD -- can get this
speed-up.

Obviously, you need --no-install-recommends while doing so: things like init
or xml-core could make you overlook a real missing B-Dep.

And while we're here, do re-check whether you have eatmydata both installed
and enabled (command-prefix=eatmydata) in sbuild configuration...

--
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁