Re: pro-tip: preinstall debhelper in your sbuild

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 03:25:59PM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> autoremove will still usually catch this.
I'm not sure about this. Looks like it keeps Recommends or something. Or
it's a bug.

> you do refresh your chroots from time to time (don't you?);
No, I didn't even think it's ever needed until I saw FTBFS bugs about
tzdata not installed with the base system anymore. Do we have guidelines
on keeping our chroots healthy apart from running sbuild-update -udr from
time to time?

> and as long as at least some buildds / rebuilds use the whole process the
> regression won't go unnoticed.
That's true.

--
WBR, wRAR