Re: De-Branding of Icedove, reintroducing Thunderbird packages into Debian

Hello, on a home folder that has travelled with me over the years,
~/.icedove is linked to ~/.thunderbird or vice versa (machine is at home
right now, and I can't check).  Please make sure that any migration
script is non-destructive with such a setup, as I don't think that it is
uncommon at all!

Thanks!

Ryan