Re: The end of OpenStack packages in Debian?

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 12:45:18AM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 02/15/2017 07:11 PM, Ondrej Novy wrote:
> > please don't ask anyone to remove __team maintained__ packages.
>
> If the team stays inactive, for sure, I will ask for removal.

I just wanted to say I support this idea. It's worth having a serious
conversation about it in the team / on the team list, at least, to determine if
it can seriously be maintained to the necessary quality in the next stable
release.

I uploaded some library packages that are on the dependency chain for LXD, but
we didn't get LXD into sid in time for the freeze. I'm planning to raise the
suggestion we remove those libraries from squeeze, for similar reasons.

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.